- improved performance
- improved caching of data, minimizes online data connection
- bugfixes in navigation and offline caches
- GUI improvements, more straightforward multi-select etc.
Backpack feature displays offline caches in groups, so you can delete the whole group or you can display all caches in the same group on the map/list at once.
Custom waypoints function allows you to add new stages with coordinates which helps you with solving multi/mystery caches. You can also change coordinates of cache itself. There is, of course, possibility to navigate and switch between these custom waypoints. For now they are only local, but in the next release they will be synced with the server.
- List of caches you've recently found.
- Another performance improvements
- Slightly improved look of the app.
- You can search by GC code or name of the cache. The list is sorted by distance to your position. Just click the search button.
- Offline mode detection and data caching has been improved.
- Note for trackable log is now possible, of course, trackable secret code is not required.